Sometimes in day-to-day life, or even while taking an internal cleanse, people can experience difficult elimination. Natural health experts agree that 2-3 bowel movements daily is healthiest for the body. The natural health definition for constipation is fewer than 2-3 bowel movements per day.
- ColonMax™ is a natural solution for occasional constipation.
- It combines herbs and magnesium that help to gently encourage 2-3 healthy bowel movements per day and help stimulate sluggish colons.
- Magnesium helps to retain water in the bowel, which makes waste easier to pass.
- Cape aloe, rhubarb and triphala help to stimulate and strengthen bowel contractions.
- Marshmallow and slippery elm help to soothe and lubricate the bowel.
ColonMax’s unique formula combines these natural ingredients:
- Magnesium - helps maintain stool hydration
- Cape Aloe - gentle laxative herb
- Rhubarb - gentle laxative herb, helps maintain stool hydration
- Slippery Elm - helps soothe the intestinal tract
- Marshmallow - supports a healthy intestinal lining
- Triphala - an Ayurvedic blend of three fruits (Amalaki, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki) that helps support peristalsis
If you are experiencing occasional constipation, other suggestions to incorporate into your lifestyle include:
- Increase daily fiber intake to 25-35 grams per day
- Drink half your body weight in ounces of water daily
- Try going to the bathroom at the same time every day
- Take digestive enzymes with your food to assist with food breakdown and nutrient absorption
- Take a probiotic supplement with high Bifidobacteria to support the health of the large intestine
- Take essential fatty acids to help lubricate the bowel
- Exercise 3 times per week